September 10, 2012

Massage Mercies


Sometimes we massage therapists get our best quips quite spontaneously from our clients. I haven’t done a top-ten list lately….so…

 

          Top Ten Best Quips from Clients Mid-Massage

 

Number 10: “The combination to the safe is 35 left, 56 right and 22 left.”

Number Nine: “Do you wash your sheets?”

Number Eight:  “Ever thought about putting ads on your shoes?”

Number Seven: “I think my neck hates my job.”

Number Six: “What is the longest massage you have ever done?

Number Five: “Am I supposed to see a burning bush in the desert?”

Number Four: “Do smelly feet bother you?”

Number Three: “How do you know if you have ringworm?”

Number Two: “Do you know Amber Frey?”

 

And the Number One Best Quips from Clients Mid-Massage:

 
“Better light the candle; you pushed it out of me.”

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hear crickets chirping in regards to these "quips"...Pretty dumb, if you ask me. Nice try though. My personal favorite quip was a lady who asked "Are you gonna be my massager? - I heard you were the massagin'est person here"

jindi said...

thanks for sharing a wonderful post with us massage is very useful for health. Toronto Massage Therapy at VOS Massage Therapy perform high quality massage therapy treatments custom designed for your needs. Relaxation.

Unknown said...

your blog is excellent....I really liked your blog, appreciate the great information
Portable Massage Tables