October 31, 2008

Is Your Communication Feeling Blocked Lately? Check this out...

So, my thought process today, well actually this week, has been a lot about relationship building and how to ensure that those relationships you've been building are positive and healthy.

As we all know with our profession, it is important to have balance in our lives in order to be more energetically available for our clients and in turn make us feel more energized in our personal lives. While these thoughts have been rolling around in my mind today like a bunch of tumbleweeds I came across this flyer that I've been holding on to. Guess what it is about?

Well, the title is actually "Dealing with Difficult Clients" but the underlying truth of what this class is referring to...the ultimate bottom line is Non-violent Communication. This flyer which I hold happens to be outdated, but I decided to check out the website anyways: hollyeckert.com/.

What I found out is she has a free intro on Nov. 14th if anybody is interested in going. I will post more details on the community forum. Thought I would share, I don't know if it's the summer/fall (all of a sudden winter) transition or what... but you know the deep thoughts are coming on strong.

If anybody else has any thoughts or ideas or book recommendations on building positive, open and healthy relationships...do share! Have a great weekend!

Michelle B, LMP

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello there,

yes, I can highly recommend NVC skills and I have been to an intro with Holly Eckert, she rocks! NVC skills are great for creating healthier personal and professional relationships, I'm all over it.

Another way to simply connect with your needs and feelings and state them in simple phrases is, of course, family constellation work. You can literally feel energetic weight being lifted off your shoulders when you put into practice this amazing healing modality that I have been preaching about so much. You can read more about it on www.nicolebarthel.com

Thanks for letting me blog along.

Bright blessings,
Nicole

Michelle B, LMP said...

Thank you for the review on this class Nicole. I look forward to checking it out. Family Constellations also sounds so cool, thank you for sharing it with the community!

Please...blog right along whenever you like:)