October 21, 2007

Welcome!

Hey there!

In our new 'blogsphere' age, there seem to be a zillion blogs for just about any topic you can think of. But not many I have discovered that provide a convenient and open forum for us, Massage Therapists, to talk about issues facing our profession, to share tips and best practices.

As the saying goes, 'if you can't find it, create it,' and so, as a massage therapist and co-founder of Find Touch, I wanted to help create this missing place of connection to bolster our massage community.

One question that has been on my mind lately is this - What makes for a good place to work? I mean when you apply for a job at a spa or medical office your resume says something about you, but what about the flip side? If we were to request a 'resume' from a prospective employer, what information would be on it - good pay, clean space? What else? Would love to hear your thoughts on this.

Welcome and I look forward to hearing from you!

No comments: